January 15, 2012

Bring it

Ok readers I must admit I have a serious LOVE of circuit-style workouts. I love how they move quickly and fight exercise boredom, but mostly I love how much they kick my booty! I am always a sweaty mess after a circuit workout.
One of the best part about circuit workouts is that many of them require no gym equipment and you can do them at home in your living room.
Below you will find some of my favorite workouts--->No fancy equipment or weights required!
*Plus as a reward to myself for sticking to living a healthy style the past 4 years I've hired a personal trainer to help bring a different mix into my workouts at the gym with weights and also introduce me to the crossfit world...I am so excited to start training with her. 16 weeks of pure intense workouts 2x's a week. BRING IT!

  • At Home Circuit Workout
at home circuit
  • Cardio Circuit Workout
cardio circuit
  • No Nonsense Circut

no nonsense circuit 




  • 5X 50 Workout
5x50 workout



No comments: