December 15, 2013

Sequin Pockets for Scrapbooking

Ok I must admit any reason to use my sewing machine and I'm all in so what's more perfect than making sequin pockets for my Project Life journal.

 
You need  the following:
sewing machine
page protectors[cut down to 3x4 to use in your journal]
you can also use vellum paper
3 different sequins
you can also used aVersamark stamped image[if using vellum paper]


once you have your desired size sew three sides of the and leave one side open

 add your sequins...I used larger round red circles, small red circles, and small green sequins


I added a felt Christmas tree because I could not stamp the front of this due to it being a page protector but if you were using vellum you could use a Versamark stamped image!


sew the finale side and wallah you just made a sequin pocket! How cute are these!


here is a close up, I love how it shimmers when the light hits it! Not too bad for my 1st attempt. So stinking cute! I will be making quite a few more of these!

here is the page...just need to add a picture and some journaling!
 
Happy Scrapping :)
 
Photobucket

No comments: