January 27, 2015

Target Dollar Spot

Does anyone else stalk the dollar spot on a daily basis besides me for scrapbooking/planner goodies??? I have always loved shopping at Target but now I love shopping there even more. Well, I lied when they started adding Starbucks to the stores I loved them even more but now I guess I am madly in love. They have the cutest things for my project life albums, cards, planner, layouts. A nice thing about all these yummy goodies is I don't break the bank getting them. That is, if they aren't already picked through by the time I get there. Since social media/blogs/word of mouth the dollar spot is no longer a hidden treasure. So if you want the new goodies you have to be there right when the doors open to get what you want. Either way I'm so happy my favorite store helps my scrapbooking obsession with cheap, adorable goodies. And I can grab a Starbucks too.






Photobucket

No comments: