May 6, 2015

Pockets.Pockets everywhere, what's this craze about!

I was blog hopping back in February and stumbled across this blog Janette Lane Pocket Letters
here is her description what a pocket letter is:
 I created Pocket Letters™ as a new way to send letters to your new or existing pen pals. Basically, you fill all the pockets of a 9 Pocket Trading Card Protector and send the whole page to someone who wants to swap with you. This can be a one-time exchange or you can keep exchanging Pocket Letters indefinitely. You fill the pockets with anything you like (stickers, tea bags, a note, washi tape samples, pictures, etc.) A short note or letter is included and tucked into one of the pockets. Then the Pocket Letter is folded up and sent in a standard 10 size envelope. It's the perfect way to send and collect letters from other Pocket Letter Pals (ie people who are sending mail in this format) around the world and a convenient way to store them. They fit perfectly in a binder-Janette Lane
Janette also has a FaceBook group called Pocket Letter Pals Group where over 4,000 members are sharing their beautiful creations. Forming friendships and overall creating this fun, 9 pocket filled pieces of art!
Below I have posted a few I have worked on and shared. I absolutely LOVE it. I was doing Project Life layouts but I find this much more enjoyable. And to boot I have made some long lasting friendships in only the few short months I have started!

P.S I am making the creator a pocket to add her to humungous collection :)

so why not give it a try, it's fun! Click either of the links above and give it a whirl. I mean the only thing that can come out it is new friendships and who doesn't want that! 
Photobucket 
 
****TO VIEW PICTURES LARGER-JUST CLICK ON THEM****
 

















 
 
and this is how I like to package my pockets for my receivers:
 










 
 

7 comments:

Crissy said...

Love your pocket letters!! I can't wait until mine look that good!!

Sue said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing what you create! You make such fun pocket letters!

Lisa Dryden said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Dryden said...

Love your designs your very talented

Artemis Phaesporia said...

I absolutely LOVE your pocket letters!!!

Jess said...

Cutest Blog Ever!!!!! Hiiii Brianna!!! Of course you know I Looove your pocket letters!!

Kawana Midgette said...

Ms. Brianna, I absolutely love your Blog and all of the beautiful inspiration that you continue to share. Someone referenced you as a PL Rock Star and you really are a rock star. Thanks for all that you share and for being such a creative inspiration.

Signed,

Your Fan

Kawana Midgette