March 9, 2016

Snail Mail Flip Books

I have been absolutely loving this new craze of making flip books. Today I am working on flip #18. Yes, addicted. Anything I mean anything that has to do with paper crafting I'm in. It is amazing to take a piece of paper and turn into something beautiful. Now I can take my 12x12 papers, my 6x6 papers and make a fun flip book for my pen pals. If you have not heard of these snail mail books, go to GOOGLE and type in any of these words: flipbook, flip books, snail mail flip books, snail mail books, pen pal book, pen pal flip book. Tons and tons of images, inspiration, video's, blogs, websites will show up. If you're an image only kinda person well PINTEREST is where you need to go searching for this new fabulous craze. Hundreds of pictures to swoon over. 
 I am posting my current flip book. I used the Heidi Swapp card kit. It turned out gorgeous. Loved all the vellum enveloped I added. This flip is chuck full of goodies. 

Happy Scrapping

Brianna









































































2 comments:

Belinda Riffenburg said...

Lovely flipbook! Thanks so much for sharing! Have never seen these card kits.

Bela Teixeira said...

Brianna: I am loving your Flip Books and thank you so very much on introducing me to this new crafy fun. Happy Crafting :) ~Bela