March 12, 2016

We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board

I bough the We R Memory keepers envelope board when it first came out, and yes that was way back in 2013. I am embarrassed to say I have never used it... till today. I wanted to make some pretty bows and mini envelopes for my flip books. Well turns out the dimensions are all wrong. All my bows and envelopes are wrong, wrong, wrong.I contacted the company and they are mailing me out a new sticker to place over my old one. You can contact them here:  customerservice@weronthenet.com
in the subject line write Envelope Punch Board Sticker and in the body of the email type your mailing address. 

Geez, why I did wait so long to use this amazing punch board. Head in the clouds I guess. 

For now I'm going to print off the dimensions so I can start making lovely bows and envies!



Happy Scrapping :)


Photobucket

No comments: