Coffee.Planners & Sunshine

September 20, 2012

$4.00 Cup Cake Wreath



Photobucket
Posted by Bree at 11:59 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my little corner of the internet. Grab a cup of coffee sit and stay awhile. I have step by step tutorials, recipes, travel adventures, day to day inspiration all at your finger tips. Thanks for peeking into my world. Have a fantastic day! Hope to have a another cup of coffee with you tomorrow. Cheers!

Click on the Camera to Follow Me!

Click on the Camera to Follow Me!
Brianna.Holifield

❤ Pages

  • crafts
  • cupcakes
  • recipes
  • scrapbooking
  • tutorials

❤ Followers

 photo Facebook Social Media Icons.png  photo Instagram Social Media Icons.png  photo Pinterest Social Media Icons.png  photo Youtube Social Media Icons.png

❤ About Me

My photo
Bree
Hello fellow scrappers/crafters/bakers. Glad you found my little corner of the net. I have been scrapping since 2003 and haven't stopped. I've also been dabbling in baking cupcakes. Thanks for taking time out of your day to come see me. Look around, print off a recipe or two. Try out one of my many tutorials. Coffee Cheers!
View my complete profile

❤ Total Pageviews

❤ My Life

❤ My Life

HEY guess what...you can PIN any of my photo's to your---> PINTEREST account! Just hover over any picture and a little PIN IT will appear! Happy Pinning ❤

❤ Pin Me

H-O-M-E

H-O-M-E

❤ Popular Posts

  • ACU Deployment Wreath
      ACU fabric-I used 2 uniforms but you can use one. Using two uniforms make the wreath full, one will do the job it just wont look as full ...
  • Give Away Time Again
    I've hit 40,000 views and because of that I am giving one lucky reader a very special gift!  All you have to do to enter to win is...
  • Make Your Own Enamel Dots
    Enamel dots, but of course! Glad you found my blog. Now you too can make your very own enamel dots. And you too can embellish your ca...
  • Whew...we made it to Oklahoma!
    Made it in one piece with the kids, pets and husband to Oklahoma. We had a major hiccup along the way getting here but for that story it...
  • Farewell, but NOT goodbye :(
    [back dated July 17th 2005]   MY GIRLS  ♥♥♥ Mrs Jennifer-Mrs Jameelah-Mrs Magi pregnant ahhhh!! Mrs. Pam-Mrs Rach-Mrs Sarah-Mrs Kim...
  • No, it can't be!
    I hopped on the scale and it reads 198 pounds in total shock I stepped off and decided this is not going to be acceptable anymore. Since th...
  • JELLO HOT COCOA PUDDING MUGS
    these are sooooo adorable  recipe can be found here---> JELLO HOT COCOA PUDDING MUGS  
  • Mini Cupcake Stands
       Mini Cupcake stands I made using a template. These will be used for my daughter's Candy Shoppe themed party next weekend. I can...
  • Enamel Dots!
    I have become obsessed with enamel dots but I refused to pay 5.00 for such a small amount of dots so what did I do decided to make my...
  • It's Give Away Time again!
    I've hit 40,000 views and because of that I am giving one lucky reader a very special gift!  All you have to do to enter to win is ...

Scrap Happy

Scrap Happy

Search This Blog

A cluttered desk is a sign of genius.

TRUTH

TRUTH

❤ Inspiration

  • Ali Edwards
    December Daily® 2026 | Boxes Close 9/30/26 + 5 Fun Ideas
    4 days ago
  • Bella Blvd Studio Blog
    Lake Life Debut Week! | Gloria Parra
    3 years ago
  • Bo Bunny
    Introducing our Holiday Collection: Joyful Christmas
    6 years ago
  • Dear Lizzy
    New Dear Lizzy Collection: Here & Now
    6 years ago
  • Studio Calico Blog
    Spotted in the Gallery
    7 years ago
  • the Lawn Fawn blog
    Lawn Fawn Video {3.1.18} Eloise's Beam Me Up Slider Card!
    8 years ago
  • BlueMoon Scrapbooking
    SALE and new Sizzix
    8 years ago
  • Maya Road Company Blog
    We've Moved!
    8 years ago
  • October Afternoon
    On-Line Flashback Box Sale is HERE!
    10 years ago
  • Happiness is Scrappy
    Plan With Me using my November Happie Planner Fauxdori Kit!
    10 years ago
  • Rhonna DESIGNS
    Rhonna on Periscope! #scopeisdope #scopedope
    11 years ago
  • MAGGIE HOLMES Photography and Scrapbooking Blog
    NEW Blog & Website!!
    12 years ago
  • Jenni Bowlin Studio
    Getting Messy with Corrie Jones
    12 years ago
  • lily bee
    Announcing our NEW BLOG!!
    14 years ago
  • Doodlebug Design Inc Blog
  • Paper Bakery Kits
  • Amy Tangerine

Quote to Live By

When things go wrong as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.
When care is pressing you down a bit.
Rest, if you must, but don't you quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns
As every one of us sometimes learns.
And many a failure turns about
When he might have won had he stuck it out:
Don't give up though the pace seems slow -
You may succeed with another blow.
Success is failure turned inside out -
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt.
And you never can tell how close you are.
It may be near when it seems so far:
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit
It's when things seem worst that you must not quit.
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.