November 19, 2013

49ers Cake Banner

My hubby has a birthday coming up--->on Thanksgiving! Since he is a die hard 49ers fan I have made this year theme all NINERS...from his presents to his cake it's all red & gold!

 

 I just took twine, glittery card stock and shish kabob skewers to make this banner

 busted out the good ol' glue gun and glued the banner pieces to the twine


 it turned out like this
 here was the banner without the niners lettering...pretty cute, huh~!

 I just hand traced the letter on card stock and cut them out, then took my Martha Stewart fine tip glue pen and applied glue to each letter

 dipped them into a pile of Martha Stewart  gold glitter

 wallah shiny gold NINERS letters

this picture is bad but the banner turned out so cute! I will take another picture and update this after Thanksgiving with this banner on his cake!

Happy Scrapping :)

Photobucket

No comments: