September 25, 2011

Skinny Mom 5K

Woke up today excited for our first Skinny Mom 5k on the track here on post. Had a wonderful turnout! My running buddy Tracy ran the whole 3.1 miles with me. Not to mention my girlfriends Becca, Gina and Ericka also ran the entire race. We rocked this. It was a piece of cake because there was not one HILL. It looks like we will be having a Lazy Day Sunday run every weekend at the track now, weather permitting. Looks like I can get my run down each week. Can't wait. I have so many runs coming up in October.  I don't know what I'm going to do when winter hits and the track isn't open oh that's right my new treadmill should be here, so I get to run everyday inside my own house and shake those winter blues away. WOOT WOOT! Watch our Spring I hope your ready for me and all my running I'm going to bring ;)



No comments: