October 9, 2011

Cupcake/Cookie Box

We all know how much I love my crafts and my house projects.  BUT!  Did you know that the standard Q-Tip has gotten a very Nursery and Kid-Friendly Facelift! The boxes themselves can used as a gift box they are so pretty but I was like hey I am going to make a template out of this and turn it into a cupcake holder. It can also be used as a cookie box, a gift box, a jewelry box for your little girl and so on and so on. I have so many upcoming uses for this very simple box and the ways to decorate it are endless. The one I made last night was just a done with cupcake ribbon, a cupcake stamp, water color pencils and blender pens. I'm also thinking about just buying a whole lot of these to keep on hand for a quick cute box solution when I need one

{{THIS IS THE WHAT THE BOXES LOOK LIKE}}these are so ADORABLE just by themselves :)










Photobucket

No comments: