December 16, 2011

Pizza Lasagna

Tonight I made something I saw on yes you guessed it PINTEREST and the kids LOVED it. All you need is your favorite spaghetti sauce, pepperoni{I used Turkey}mozzarella cheese and lasagna noodles{I used ones you do not have to pre-cook}also the recipe called for ground beef and I used ground turkey!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees! pour a thin layer of sauce in the bottom of the pan, add a layer of the noodles then on top of the noodles add a layer of ground turkey, a layer of cheese, sporadically lay pepperoni not to many, a little more sauce and continue to do for three more layers.  On the last he last layer cover with cheese and lots of pepperoni. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 mins then remove foil and bake an additional 10 mins

wallah you just made pizza lasagna--->Happy Cooking!

Photobucket

No comments: