I didn't bake cookies today, the kids wanted brownies so instead of a cookie bake day I came up with these!
flour, vanilla, Hersey cocoa powder, sugar, eggs, and Reese Mini Cups
you will also need some Peanut-butter candy melts
unwrap the mini cups and cut them in halves
once the brownie has cooled melt your peanut-butter candy melts and spread a thick coating over brownies
scatter your mini cups all over
drizzle with chocolate
wallah you just made sinful Reese peanut-butter brownies--->Happy Baking :)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa or HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Cocoa
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Place butter in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 2 to 2-1/2 minutes or until melted. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with spoon after each addition. Add cocoa; beat until well blended. Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat well. Stir in nuts, if desired. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Frost if desired. Cut into bars. About 36 brownies.