July 11, 2011

May 11, 2009

The[[GREATEST]]Mother's Day Gift---EVER!!!!


My teen left me an amazing, tear jerking message yesterday for mothers day! Not too many women have the kind of relationship her && I do! I wouldn't trade it for the world, she is the ideal teen that any mother would love to have! Thank you daughter for making me feel like all these years of making sure we stay close paid off---I'm PROUD and HONORED to be your mother and you are simply put=====>AMAZING!




mirandaelizabeth, <3

Date: May 10, 2009 4:29 PM

mom's day.

since my mommy is oh so cool & has a myspace,
here's a little message because I know you'll read it. :)

since way back when, it's always been "just the two of us."
thank you for always being there for me mom.
even when times were the most difficult, you always put me first.
you're not only my mom, but my best friend.
I am who I am and believe in myself and my morals,
because of you.

going off on my own soon, but you'll always be my home mom.
I love you.

happy mothers day.
<3

(this is kind of corny cuteness?) lol.

ps; pick up your phone WOMAN!

No comments: