October 16, 2011

Cup of Yum

As my friends already know and you my lovely readers will catch on to is.....I have a dirty little secret--->Shhhhhh  (looks left, looks right) I am a Coffe-O-Holic.

Our commissary never gets in the seasons creamers on time and when they do they are the little bitty bottles. So I decided to make my own Pumpkin Spice Creamer and let me tell you it tastes yummy. I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and add this liquid yumminess to my morning cup of java. Going to bake up a batch of Spiced Apple Pie Muffins to compliment this creamer. Hope you will print off this recipe and try it for yourself. Peppermint Mocha and Eggnog Creamer is next so check back for those recipes!  

Thought I would show you what is in the creamer I've been drinking and the very small ingredients in my new creamer :) that makes me very happy!

COFFEE MATE PUMPKIN SPICE CREAMER INGREDIENTS: WATER, SUGAR, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN AND/OR COTTONSEED OIL, AND LESS THAN 2% OF SODIUM CASEINATE (A MILK DERIVATIVE)**, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, MONO- AND DIGLYCERIDES, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, COLOR ADDED, CELLULOSE GEL, CELLULOSE GUM, CARRAGEENAN.

Ingredients

  • 1-¾ cup Fat-free Half-and-half
  • ¼ cups Canned Pumpkin
  • 1 teaspoon Vanilla Flavoring
  • ¼ teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice

Preparation Instructions

Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend well about 2 minutes. Pour into an airtight container in the refrigerator to store.

Calories per one tablespoon serving: 15 

Photobucket

No comments: