since yesterday I didnt bake a cookie I did Bake Day 2 M&M cookies!
I also made Peppermint Kiss Sprinkle cookies today for Bake Day 3, and these are really easy and fast
once you make the dough roll into very small balls big enough to put a kiss on
drop them in a sugar bath
plop them on the baking sheet and bake for 8 mins
let cool for 3-4 mins then add the peppermint kisses, press into the middle not hard till them make an indention--->Happy Baking!
recipe for the Kiss cookies:
- 48 HERSHEY'S KISSES Brand Candy Cane Mint Candies
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Red or green sugar crystals, granulated sugar or powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from candies.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add alternately with milk to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in red sugar, granulated sugar, powdered sugar or a combination of any of the sugars. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and cookie is set. Remove from oven; cool 2 to 3 minutes. Press a candy piece into center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 4 dozen cookies.