September 20, 2012

It's Monday :)

[back dated April 16th 2007]Thought I would post a picture of my baby pink roses. That have been growing so good here in this tropical climate. I have to go purchase a trellis today since the roses need to be tied up so that they grow upwards. Mine are growing downwards and dropping. I am loving my flower porch garden. One of the good things about being stationed here. Year-round warm climate, great for flowers/gardening.

Just quickly blogging on my way out the door. Have to run to the high school and drop off my daughters i.d cards so can eat lunch. Then I am stopping off at the kids school to eat lunch with them. Not helping their today but want to eat lunch with the little ones.

I hope you all have a wonderful day today. Get something done that you have been putting off or start something new.
Photobucket

No comments: