September 20, 2012

So UPSET!!!!

[back dated May24th 2006]Man did anyone watch the Gonzaga-UCLA game yesterday! OMG what an upset. The last freakin seconds of the game with Gonzaga winning it and moving on, Bartista gets a pass and then gets it stripped away by UCLA to go ahead and win it for them. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They were headed pretty much the entire game. I thought they had it. I geuss that is why March Madness is called that. It is MADNESS. Thank goodness I have my lifelong team playing still UW(University of Washington Huskies). My dawgz. I have rooted for them since I was like 12! I can only hope they make it now. I totally wanted to see both Gonzaga and UW make it and watch them play one another. Man that would of been a game to see. Oh well. Gonzaga is OUT, and now we root for UW! Although my best friend's team made it the Texas Longhorns, Jenn your team moves ahead, keep your fingers crossed my huskies clinch this one.
Okay enough bracket talking. Let's get unto some news. Has anyone been reading about how much money is pouring into Iraq to set up bases??????

Victims from Hurricane Katrina are still living in shacks, trailers, hotels, with family members and we are STILL pouring more and more US dollars into Iraq. UNBELIEVABLE. It is OUTRAGEOUS.
BUSH SEND SOME OF OUR US DOLLARS TO OUR OWN HOMELAND TO HELP OUT THE VICTIMS OF HURRICANE KATRINA.....TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN PEOPLE FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our own people. Our own country needing help with a disaster. Yet still 6+ months later they are in the same situation as when the hurricane hit. I get more and more upset the longer this administration is in office. Can 2008 come any quicker, PLEASE! Get a President in there that will actually do what he suppose to be doing. No more lies, no more Bush Bullshit! The victims of Hurricane Katrina did not ask to have their home demolished by wind and water. They did not ask to be moved to other states. They just want their own President to give a rat ass about them and their needs. Not hear that Bush is asking for MORE US dollars to pour into Iraq and setting up bases so that we can STAY IN IRAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on people WAKE-UP. Does it upset you that we have thousands of our own Americans out there struggling to live, when we have the power and means to help them. Yet BUSH sends more money to Iraq???? Do you even care?????Do you still sit their an support this President in all he has done in his time in office????? 

Like I said OUTRAGEOUS!

What can we do about this, who can we turn to. If we question this administration we are called UNPATRIOTIC. I say letting thousands and thousands of Americans suffer unjustly is UNPATRIOTIC. I say telling these victims you are worthless. I would rather dump billions into another country and re-build it is UNPATRIOTIC. Thank you dear Mr. President Bush. You have once again let down the American people and you have made more Bush followers turn. I love seeing your numbers drop.
Proud to be a non Bush supporter
 
Photobucket

No comments: