September 18, 2011

Fall For You!

Made my husband his own mini album. Since FALL is my FAVORITE time of the year and for some reason my husband and I have fallen in love with each other all over again I thought it's prefect to make him this album to show him how much he means to me, my life, and how much I love him!


Cover it reads Thoughts of LOVE like falling leaves..Swirling in the Autumn breeze! It also has two pull out tabs.
The two pull out tabs one has a poem on it: Military relationships are the product of many tears born both in happiness and despair, nights alone wondering where he is, if he's safe. It's looking at pictures, knowing that's the only way I can see his face, calling my voice mail to hear his voice, and not washing his clothes until they've lost his scent.But it's all worth it in the end, because I know I have one of the purest loves in the world because my Soldier truly knows the meaning of Honor, Courage, and Commitment, not only to the U.S. Army, but to me. And that makes everything worthwhile. The other is a little note I wrote him ;)
 
open the book to find a picture of me smiling at you and a poem that reads: She packs. She moves. She follows. Why? What for? How come? You may think she has lost her mind. But actually, she's lost her heart. It was stolen from her by a man. A man who puts duty first, who longs to deploy, who salutes the flag, and whose boots in the doorway remind her that as long as he is her Military Husband, she will remain his Military Wife!
 open the next page to find fold out pages...and there even more pages ;)
 this page has Home is Where The Army Send Us and I listed all our duty stations
 A note card and I wrote a little love note to him, added a picture of me smiling for him and a poem that reads: When you feel alone, just look at the spaces between your fingers, remember that in those spaces you can see my fingers locked with yours forever!
 on the cover on the note card it reads: I fall for you over and over again
 here is the even more pages because when you get to the last page you flip it open to find more pages :)

Another poem that reads: You're my once in a lifetime love! To Love you is to daydream of you often, think of you so much, speak of you proudly, and miss you terribly when we are apart. To Love you is to cherish the warmth of your arms, the sweetness of your kiss, the friendliness of your smile, the loving sound in your voice, and the happiness we share. To Love you is to never forget the adversity we have overcome, the tears we have shed, the plans we have made, the problems we have solved, and the pain of separation. To Love you is to remember joyfully the days we made memorable, the moments that will live forever in our hearts, the dreams we hope for, the caress and touches of love, and the exhilaration of love that fills our hearts. To Love you is to need you, want you, hold you, and know you as no one else can. To Love you is to realize that life without you would be no life at all!
 I love you always and forever plus one day
 this book was VERY fun to make...I look forward to creating a Fall album for your soldier, spouse or special someone :)
Photobucket

No comments: