November 12, 2011

Hot Cocoa Mug

I scraplifted [It basically means copying others' projects or ideas and adding your own flare to it] this hot cocoa idea and went on google and searched for a coffee mug template and found this MUG TEMPLATE  I'm thinking I'll be making quite few more of these before winters over. Not only for hot cocoa packets but also for my coffee lover friends. This was so quick and simple to make took me all of maybe 20 mins. I hope you will try it. I used Christmas paper, ribbon, 1 inch circle punch, pop dot, hot cocoa packet, candy cane stick, tissue paper and ink and then printed off this poem:
When the weather outside is frightful,
Snowman Soup can be delightful.
May it warm your spirit and your soul.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

When you feel a chill or Burr,
Use the peppermint stick to stir.
Add hot water and sip it slow.
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.


 Happy Scrapping :)

Photobucket

No comments: