December 28, 2011

Nike Sportsband and Sensor

Finally my watch came in today, I can not wait to start using this. Since I have become a avid runner this is going to help me improve my runs.  It's just another tool to help me keep living a healthy lifestyle. The Nike+ SportBand records your distance, pace, time and calories burned while you run, and saves a week’s worth of workouts for your review. When you’re done, connect the removable Nike+ SportBand Link to your computer to go to nikeplus.com, where you can track your runs, set goals, challenge others, and much more. You can to this website and learn all about this--->Nike Sportband and you can also go to this website Nike+ to see all the wonderful features the NIKE+ offers...I am so excited to get my runs on now  Happy excising :)


Photobucket

No comments: