August 3, 2011

The Way You Make Me Feel


My husband never seems to amaze me. Yesterday I got a beautiful card from him and today I got beautiful flowers delivered. Both things I love giving but it's better when I'm on the receiving end. Thank you babe. I know we have been married 14 years but you still manage to make me feel like we just met. Deployments make us remember what we have, what we've been through and the love we have for one another. Like a previous post deployments are a blessing and curse. One of these blessings is that it refuels us as a couple and makes us fall in love with each other all over again. It's like the saying "you dont know what you got till it's gone!" Thank you deployments for letting me fall in love with my husband all over again. Sometimes I forget what a great guy I have and what a wonderful father I have for my children. I know I take him for granted sometimes and I should show him more how much he means to me.


  Photobucket





No comments: